Boundaryless provides digital transformation capabilities, combining process improvement with Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. We operate around the world, with offices in 6 countries: the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, India, Sri Lanka, France, and the United States.
ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM)
ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM) was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in class and relevant analytic methodologies.
What do we do?
The APAC Consumer Bank – Data Science and Modeling team analyzes millions of prospects and billions of customer level transactions using big data tools and machine learning, AI techniques to unlock opportunities for our clients in meeting their financial needs and create economic value for the bank.
The team extracts relevant insights, identifies business opportunities, converts business problems into modeling framework, uses big data tools, latest deep learning and machine learning algorithms to build predictive models, implements solutions and designs go-to-market strategies for a huge variety of business problems.
What’s expected from you?
As a Business Analytics Int Analyst (C11), we are seeking an experienced analytics candidate who should be able to perform below behaviors in their day to day role:
- Client Obsession – Create client centric analytic solution to business problems. Individual should be able to have a holistic view of multiple businesses and develop analytic solutions accordingly.
- Analytic Project Execution – Own and deliver multiple and complex analytic projects. This would require an understanding of business context, conversion of business problems in modeling, and implementing such solutions to create economic value.
- Domain expert – Individuals are expected to be domain expert in their sub field, as well as have a holistic view of other business lines to create better solutions. Key fields of focus are new customer acquisition, existing customer management, customer retention, product development, pricing and payment optimization and digital journey.
- Modeling and Tech Savvy – Always up to date with the latest use cases of modeling community, machine learning and deep learning algorithms and share knowledge within the team.
- Statistical mind set – Proficiency in basic statistics, hypothesis testing, segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Communication skills – Ability to translate and articulate technical thoughts and ideas to a larger audience including influencing skills with peers and senior management.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor juniors.
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
Skillset you should possess
The most important skill that our analyst should possess is their love for data and their eagerness for new challenges & solving new problems. Apart from these, they should also have the following skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of experience in data analytics, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience in data analytics, or PhD.
- Hands-on experience in Python and Pyspark programing along with strong experience in SQL.
- Comfortable working in packages such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn or similar packages in Pyspark.
- Experienced in working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Well versed with necessary data preprocessing and feature engineering skills.
- At least 3 years of experience implementing Machine learning algorithms such as Random Forest and Gradient Boosting in solving business problem.
- At least 1 year of experience implementing deep learning techniques like artificial neural network, recurrent neural networks
Exposure to deep learning packages like Tensorflow, Theano and Keras.
- Knowledge on latest cutting-edge technologies like reinforcement learning.
- Hands on experience in Big data technology – Hadoop , Hive, Impala, Spark SQL
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis
- Self-motivated and able to implement innovative solutions at fast pace
- Experience in AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning software frameworks
- Employment: Full Time
- Industry: Credit Cards, Financial Services, Banking