Senior Automation Engineer / UiPath RPA Developer (USA)
Boundaryless provides digital transformation capabilities, combining process improvement with Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. We operate around the world, with offices in 6 countries: the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, India, Sri Lanka, France, and the United States.
What makes us different is our focus on what we call “deep expertise”. Our experts help clients to accelerate their automation journey. We work for several organizations in healthcare and childcare, where our work makes a real difference to people’s life.
Robotic Process Automation is a rapidly growing part of our business. We employ some of the most experienced resources available in the market for RPA delivery and support. UiPath annually publishes a list of Most Valuable Professionals. Several of these work for Boundaryless.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Automation Engineer / RPA Developer UiPath to join our team. You will be working with our clients in the US. While remote/hybrid working is supported, you may have to travel to client sites for project work too.
We can only consider candidates who are physically in the US and have a valid work permit. Hence, we do not sponsor a work visa for this position.
- The Senior Automation Engineer / RPA Developer oversees and participates in the design, development, testing and implementation of intelligent process automation solutions
- You work closely with business stakeholders in capturing process details and with the engagement team in implementing / testing the solution, as well as maintenance and change control of existing automations
Experience Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of experience using UiPath Studio and UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification (UiARD) and relevant experience; notably working with RE Framework
- Good written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience with Agile and process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of other RPA technologies, .NET, C#, Java, SQL, WebServices, Python and/or “big data” analysis would be great
- Good, practical business analysis / requirements management experience is a plus
- Good planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Lead the design and implementation of assigned projects
- Capture, analyze and redact process requirements and design and document appropriate solutions for our clients
- Deliver a high-quality coding level with high readability, well organized structure with minimum bugs
- Design and develop process automation solutions, optimized for speed and scalability
- Ensure requirements for development, testing and production are clearly communicated to project teams
- Prepare and participate in testing activities, including integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems reported by process owner.
- Utilize resources effectively, mitigate risks and resolve roadblocks to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Work with stakeholders to understand pain points and assess tool suitability for use cases
- Provide knowledge and training of UiPath Software product for an Enterprise grade using RE Framework templates and with a component driven approach.
- Pursue knowledge of new RPA technologies and methodologies that improve capabilities, efficiency and effectiveness
- Seek out innovative automation technologies that provide solutions to new ideas, trends, and concepts
- A passion for excellence, for knowledge building and for coaching juniors and peers to higher levels
If you feel you fit this profile, please apply via email@example.com
Please send your CV as well as an overview of automation projects you have delivered.
Boundaryless is an equal opportunity employer. Our own team is a living example of this, with 9 nationalities and more than 50% female employees.