Boundaryless provides digital transformation capabilities, combining process improvement with Automation, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence. We operate around the world, with offices in 6 countries: the United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, India, Sri Lanka, France, and the United States.
ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM)
ANALYTICS AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (AIM) was established in 2003, and is located across multiple cities in India – Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune and Mumbai. It is a global community that objectively connects and analyzes information, to create actionable
intelligence for our business leaders. It identifies fact-based opportunities for revenue growth in partnership with
the businesses. The function balances customer needs, business strategy, and profit objectives using best in
class and relevant analytic methodologies.
The team supports the business in driving high revenues and better customer experience by focusing on following:
- Customer lifecycle management: Design and implement strategies to improve customer experience and drive revenue, spanning across all 3 stages of customer lifecycle – acquisition, ECM and Retention
- Offer optimization: Design, test and implement innovative and customer-centric offers tailored to drive customer delight and grow engagement
- Digital: Trace customer’s digital journey with Citi, design strategies to make digital experience more engaging and drive revenue through digital channels
- Revenue/Financial forecasting: Design, maintain and enhance P&L forecasting for all products & portfolios, ensure strict adherence to accounting standards and accurate forecasting techniques to help product managers plan better
Team analyzes millions of customer level transactions using various data analytics techniques to unlock opportunities for our clients in meeting their financial needs and creating economic value for the bank.
What’s expected from you?
As a Business Analytics Analyst 2, we are seeking an experienced analytics candidate who should be able to perform below behaviors in their day to day role:
- Client Obsession – Create client centric analytic solution to business problems. Individual should be able to have a holistic view of multiple businesses and develop analytics solutions accordingly.
- Analytic Project Execution – Deliver multiple and complex analytic projects. This would require an understanding of business context, conversion of business problems in modeling, and implementing such solutions to create economic value.
- Statistical mind set – Proficiency in basic statistics, hypothesis testing, segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Stakeholder Management: Exposure to handling multiple stakeholders across various functions and regions.
- Presentation Skills : Delivering high class presentation to deliver the thoughts, the solutions or the problem for business stakeholders and senior management
- Project Management – Should have skillset to manage project in terms of creating project plan, assigning responsibilities, and ensuring appropriate communication
- Ability to coach and mentor juniors
- Contribute to organizational initiatives in wide ranging areas including competency development, training, organizational building activities etc.
Skillsets you should possess
The most important skill that our analyst should possess is their love for data and their eagerness for new challenges & solving new problems. Apart from these, they should also have the following skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience in data analytics, or Master’s Degree with 2 years of experience in data analytics.
- Hands-on experience in SAS and SQL
- Experience working with large and multiple datasets, data warehouses and ability to pull data using relevant programs and coding.
- Strong background in Statistical Analysis.
- Experience in working on Credit Cards and Retail Banking products
- Experience in Python or R programing
- Machine Learning & Statistical Modeling experience
- Experience on working in P&L Forecasting, Product Pricing, Acquisition Strategy projects
- Experience of using Tableau
- Experience of Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst)