Due to the growing demand from financial institutions for our business and data analytics consulting services, we have several open positions for a
Are you an experienced Business Analyst, who understands Finance and Data processes in an investment banking environment?
We are seeking a Business Analyst with capital markets experience to join our team. We support several reputable and market-leading investment banks in their transformation journeys. The Business Analyst will be an important player in some exciting and innovative projects that are currently in progress and planned.
This is in essence a Business Analyst role supporting a data transformation program. The role will include business process analysis and redesign, including data analysis. Capital Markets and Finance knowledge and experience are key for this role.
The role supports one of our top-tier banking clients in London (Canary Wharf), with on-site presence.
This is a permanent position based in the UK. For this role we do not offer visa sponsorship. We will only consider applicants who reside and have the right to work in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support, facilitate and strengthen the Issue Management, Data Sourcing and Compliance process across Finance, including the establishment of key documentation and controls as budget allows for
- Working across teams to articulate issue facts, materiality, impact and track direct benefits
- Facilitating the UK issue remediation process by hosting and facilitating conference calls amongst SMEs required to drive items to closure
- Tracking, adjudication, and reporting of Data Quality issues
- Prepare materials for working group meetings including status updates and implementation planning
- Work across control functions to support the implementation of policies, standards and processes required as part of the governance framework
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate would have the following background and experience:
- Product knowledge across all asset classes (e.g. derivatives, FX, Loans, SFTs)
- Finance – capital or liquidity reporting (COREP, LCR, NSFR etc) would be beneficial
- BAU / production issue management and resolution
- Investment banking knowledge preferred, dealing with Front Office, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operations and Technology
- Working with huge data sets (~1M records) for root cause investigation / analysis
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience, including multi-year consulting experience with a “Big 4” consulting firm as a (senior) manager
- A CFA or FRM accreditation
- Excellent documentation, presentation (PowerPoint) and story-telling skills
- A working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Microsoft Project
About our company:
Boundaryless is a boutique consulting firm, providing clients with deep expertise in advanced analytics & data forensics, intelligent process automation, and test automation. We operate from several locations where we provide services to our clients. These include London, Paris, Zurich, New York, and Mumbai.
We pride ourselves on being different than others. It is what we call our “Boundaryless” culture: we go further. We encourage our team to be curious, to try new things and to learn new capabilities.
Boundaryless is an equal opportunity employer. While we apply high standards to the experts we hire and the work we deliver, we also strive for diversity. Our team is a living example of this, with 10 nationalities and 50% female employees.